Friday, July 22, 2011

No matter where you live you should read this

Dear Citizen: Barack Obama’s Justice Department has sued me for enforcing illegal immigration laws here in Arizona.
They opened a “civil rights” investigation into my policies.
They worked hand-in-hand with the ultra-liberal ACLU to bring a lawsuit against Arizona for passing a tough anti-illegal immigration law.
I’m writing you today because I desperately need your help. Since I have kicked off my re-election campaign for another term as Sheriff of Maricopa County in Arizona, the political attacks against me from the highest levels of our government have intensified and become personal.
My opponent has made outrageous and criminal allegations against me in a desperate attempt to remove me from office. In a recent statement to the media, he claims me and my department are “corrupt”, that I perform my duties as a “third world dictator” and that I stole $100 million from the taxpayers for “personal gain and gratification.” These allegations are FALSE and SLANDEROUS.
As a final insult, my opponent claims I’m “too old” to be the Sheriff!
On top of all this, we have learned that there is a fully organized effort to RECALL me from office! These left-wing agitators are organizing and raising money to fund a petition drive to remove me from office as I write this letter.
Not only will I now have the toughest re-election campaign of my career, I will now have to fight this blatantly political maneuver by the open-borders and Amnesty crowd to stop the recall effort.
What these extremists really want is a Sheriff who will look the other way, be silent and allow illegal immigration and human smuggling to continue, while ignoring the laws of our land. That, I promise, will never happen.
I won’t back down. I won’t surrender to Obama, left-wing politicians, thugs or the daily death threats I receive! And I certainly won’t back down to the far-left ACLU and their ilk!
But I desperately need your help. It's going to take a lot of resources to combat the attacks and false allegations against me stop this recall effort in its tracks.
I cannot compete with the local and national media machines that distort my record and the job I’m doing to protect this country. And, I don’t have the personal resources to defend myself from these vicious attacks.
That’s why I’m writing to you. I have to go directly to the people for their support. I need good people like you in this country to stand behind me and help me fight this fight.
Whether you live in Maricopa County or not, please understand that my efforts to stop the flow of illegal immigrants in this county affect your community as well. Maricopa County has become the gateway for human smugglers to place illegal aliens in “drop houses” before they are picked up and sent elsewhere in our country.
So, now the REAL battle begins. After almost fifty years in law enforcement, (many of those as an official with the US Justice Department) and eighteen years as the elected Sheriff, I’ll have to begin preparing for the toughest re-election campaign of my life. The Hollywood Left, the Obama Administration, radical open-borders activists, liberal politicians and every other extreme left-wing group out there that demands amnesty for those that break the law will stop at nothing to remove me from office.
Will you join me? I desperately need your help today. My election has been targeted as the frontline in the battle to end illegal immigration. We must win this battle.
Your financial support today is so critical. Please log on to http://www.reelectjoearpaio.com/ right now and make a much needed contribution. Any amount you can offer today is tremendously appreciated. I promise I will not let you down.
The fight starts now. Please help me. I pledge to you that I will never give up or surrender. Thank you for your support.
Sincerely,
Sheriff Joe ArpaioMaricopa County
P.S. In addition to making a contribution, please do me a favor and forward this email to at least five of your friends, family members and other individuals who share our views. Together we can win this fight. Thank you.

No comments: